Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Flying Colors Does Digital

While we remain utterly committed to a vibrant and rich print market for comics, we are also partnering with digital comics leader ComiXology to serve you with a wide variety of digital comics.

Flying Colors/ DC Comics Digital Storefront:


Plus this Digital Storefront bringing you comics from these and other publishers:
AC Comics, Arcana Comics, Archaia, Archie, Aspen Comics, Avatar, Bluewater Comics, Bongo Comics, BOOM! Studios, Dark Horse, DMP, Drawn and Quarterly, Dynamite, Fantagraphics, IDW, Image, Marvel, Moonstone, Oni, Top Shelf, Udon, Viz, Zenescope




Hope to see you soon... in Flying Colors!

Peace!

FlyCoJoe


3 comments:

Von Allan said...

Weird...I only get a grey screen in both Firefox and Safari when I tried to open the link to your store. Are they still working out the bugs?

Lance Christian Johnson said...

Wow! This is really cool! While I don't have an iPad, I do hope to get one some day. I actually prefer reading books on my nook (with the exception of some all-time favorites and certain reference-type books) but I think that I'll always prefer my comics to be in the old fashioned, physical format.

Still, I can see myself reading SOME comics digitally. They'd basically be the types of comics that I want to keep up with, but I'd probably wind up just giving them away after reading them once or twice. Nice to know there's an option for that which will still keep revenue floating your way.

Joe "FlyCoJoe" Field said...

Hey Von,

Just checked it again from my side and the links are loading properly.

Though both took a few seconds, so that might be worth checking again.