Thursday, October 20, 2005

Random Notes

ITEM: Did you see the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle today? The headline read

"Frozen body in Sierra believed to be WWII airman"
I'm sure the article is up at http://sfchronicle.com .

Comics fans, it looks like they've found the real Captain America! Can the Avengers be far behind?

ITEM: "Netscape No More!" Aaaarrgghh!! I haven't been able to write e-mail recently because my antiquated Netscape mail/browser program keeps crashing...usually when I try to respond to you e-mail. So if you've e-mailed me hoping for a response, please be patient.

ITEM: This week we've been buried in a couple of other projects here at Flying Colors. One of them is our re-seeding the back-issue bins with a lot of good stuff. We have a terrific selection of old comics here, so please come in and have a look.

More soon!

Joe

No comments: