Friday, August 21, 2009

Become one of the FlyCo Faithful!

It's taken me a week to get to this report on our Marvel 70th Anniversary Party and COMIC SLAM!, so I want to start it with a great email I received from one of the FlyCo Faithful who attended the event.

Take it away, Fernando!

The event was a lot of fun !!! The COMIC SLAM readings were cool, man...cool...!!!

It is great that I can have a comic book store that is more than just a place that sells, stores & saves comics. Your store is a friendly, innovative, & cool place where the worlds of fantasy and the love of reading cool stories come to life. I think your store is one of a kind...and I am so glad that I, as well as many of my friends have been able to share in YOUR WORLDS of, at & in... Flying Colors Comics.

Thanks!
Thank you, Fernando--- and thanks to all the FlyCo Faithful for continuing to support Flying Colors Comics for the last 21 years!

As you may know, our party was also a "good-bye" to Super-Wit herself, the one and only Melissa! We wish her well as she she head off to higher education at Seattle University. She will be missed around here!

WE NEED YOU!...to become a member of the FlyCo Faithful FAN PAGE on FACEBOOK! Just hit the link (whether or not you are a member of FACEBOOK) and you'll be taken to our fan page where there are links to photos and reviews--- and where fans can post their reviews of comics and give us feedback.

Peace!

FlyCoJoe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a hit! Bye Super Wit.. you will be missed! I can't wait to see you all next weekend!